Prima Art Deco Lever Latch Door Handles Polished Chrome Premium Pair BC1427
Prima Art Deco Lever Latch Door Handles Polished Chrome Pair - BC1428
This incredibly popular popular Art Deco door handle design really captures the 1920-1930's design revolution, especially here in the polished chrome finish.
The stepped detailing on the backplate and lever is very much reminescent of the art deco movement. The handle itslef offers a heavyweight, sturdy feel, and you can really see and feel the quality.
Please do not confuse this with cheap plated alloy products. This is a premium quality solid brass, polished chrome finish door handle which is much higher quality and superior in performance. Don't ruin your door with a cheap product. This is a vastly superior product and is brought to you at an outrageously low price with our special offer. Limited stocks available, so please be quick !
- Pair of Prima - Primalite BC1427 Art Deco Lever Door Handles
- Polished chrome finish
- Top quality manufacturing, made from heavy brass base material
- Nicely sprung levers
- Backplate measures 200mm x 60mm at widest point
- Wide plate is ideal for covering over old door knob markings
- Lever - 130mm
- Projection - 50mm
- Backplate has key holes for use with mortice locks
- Supplied with matching back to back screws and connecting spindle.
- Premium branded Prima product
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee
Prima Original items are manufactured by craftsmen adopting the skills of a by-gone era. All of our products are made from high quality solid brass castings and forged process. They are then hand polished and finished to an exceptional standard. This is something unique in the modern world we live in today.